jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

Sintel: Soundtrack Sintel Download

El Soundtrack de Sintel ya esta disponible para su descarga.
"Complete score available for download
Hey folks! Jan here. It has taken me a bit longer than expected, but I finally got everything together for the traditional mini-album release of the film score. This time, the bundle even contains a few additional goodies, which I really hope you’ll like. But first things first:


The score



 
This 9-track EP contains every bit of music from the film, including the trailer cue, the DVD menu music, and of course the credits song. Since a lot of people wished for a lossless format, I’ve prepared both 192 kbit MP3 and CD-quality FLAC packages this time. Grab ‘em while they’re hot:




The cover was done by Nick Bueltge (thanks!). Click on it to see the full-res version. The music is distributed under a CC-BY-NC-ND 3.0 license.



“I Move On”: The official music video



I’m really excited that Colin agreed to put together a music video for the credits song! You can watch it on YouTube (download versions will follow):





MTV, here we come! (What’s that you say? The last music video was seen on MTV back when Billy Joel still had hair? Curse you, zeitgeist!)


“I Move On” lead sheet



Lastly, a few of you asked me about sheet music for this song, so I decided to give my rusty LilyPond chops a workout and put a basic lead sheet together. Here goes:


I think it came out halfway nice, but if some engraving jedi among you wants to try his hand at improving the layout, be my guest.

That’s it, I hope you like the music! All of these files can also be found on my website. If you have any questions or suggestions that don’t fit in the blog comments, just drop me a line or catch me on Twitter.
"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario